Saturday 28 April 2007

Dragon naturally speaking, it's back

Dear all,
I hope you are all well, I am fine.
I am so pleased to tell you, I have got my old friend, Dragon naturally speaking back again after several months apart, it truly is wonderful to have it back.
Please do keep checking my blog, because now I've got my friend back, there is literally no stopping me now. Some of you might not know what Dragon NaturallySpeaking is, well let me explain. Because I struggle with typing, all I have to do is to speaking to a headset, just like having a conversation and the words come up on screen.
Please do keep in touch with me.
Ed
PS I forgot to say a really big thank you to Alan Hall, Sarah my personal assistants boyfriend, who got it all set up for me.


Ed Lowe

Website: http://edlowecov.blogspot.com/

No comments: