Sunday 13 May 2007

Latest news

Dear all,
Hope you're well, I am fine.
Well, what a hectic few weeks it has been for me, I just don't know whether I'm coming or going, but I like to be busy.
While I'm almost finished almost at Uni, just the last few weeks to go.
Thank you to all my studies supporters and academic support team, I truly have the most fantastic team.
I'm delighted to introduce dual a few new people on this e-mail list:
Firstly, Chris Egan, who was in Jane McDonald's bans and orchestras for years, since 1999 right up till 2003.
 
Secondly, Russ Lindsay, who is the husband of the late great Caron Keating, he has his own management company called James Grant management.
 
Thirdly, is Alex who works at in the radio field.
 
Fourthly, and last but by no means least, Sergeant Lee Burns of Little Park Street police station in Coventry, who I have had the privilege of interviewing once before for my university coursework and who I'm going to be interviewing again from my university coursework this Friday.
Events which I'm attending:
Friday night is music night, which is being recorded in London this coming Friday 18th may, one of the guests on the show is the one the only Jane Macdonald, I'm really looking forward to it.
Between this month and next month, I've only got three other events which I'm attending: --
2 g4 concerts on their farewell tour. Also 9th June, attending show in Birmingham where Tina Oberman is performing, all these events I am really looking forward to.
I'll be in touch soon.
Lots of love,
 
 
Ed xx


Ed Lowe

41 Robin Hood Road,
Willenhall,
Coventry,
West Midlands,
CV3 3BA

Telephone: 02476 305385
Fax: 02476 131578
Mobile: 07786 448056
website:edlowecov.blogspot.com

No comments: